Get your tickets now!
Localis and Chef Christopher Barnum-Dann join an all-star cast of chefs pairing bites paired with short food films from America's Farm-to-Fork Capital and beyond—
- Billy Ngo/Tyler Bond of Kru Contemporary Japanese Cuisine
- Patricio Wise - Nixtaco
- Aimal Formoli - Formoli’s Bistro
- Andrea Reiter - Saddlerock Restaurant
- Cesar Cienfuegos - UC Davis Dining Services
- Slightly Skewed
- Whole Foods Sacramento and more!
Your ticket to this Sacramento Food Film Festival Premiere event includes:
- 5-7 bites prepared by some of the Sacramento region's best chefs
- 1 free drink
- 1 swag bag with local goodies (such as bloodie mary mix from Preservation & Co.)
Upgrade to VIP tickets and get additional perks:
- Reserved VIP seating
- In-seat wait service (includes: exclusive free bites, and drinks for purchase)
All proceeds from this event will benefit the Food Literacy Center. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.